Marble Care Products
Available in various colored hues, marble is widely acknowledged for its ethereal beauty, making it is one of the most popular and beautiful natural stones for home decorations.
Being a porous, soft and chemically sensitive natural stone marble though needs extra care to keep it gleaming for long. If not maintained properly, marble surfaces start to show wear sooner, can get etched by acids including soft drinks and juices; can absorb oils and other liquids and can easily get stained. However, the beauty of these wonderful stones can be preserved and maintained with the help of high quality marble care products from Tikko Products.
Here are some tips to preserve the beauty of this stone:
- It is important to note that anything acidic can etch the surface of the marble. Therefore, it is quite important to keep it as clean as possible.
- Etching mostly occurs as a result of liquids such as alcohol, lemon, tomato sauces or juices landing on its surface. If not cleaned on time the acid can create permanent spots that look dull, dark or ring like. So, do ensure to wipe-off the surface as soon as any of these substances come in contact with the marble surface.
- Avoid using cleaners that contains vinegar, lemon, bleach or any other acid.
- For a quick marble cleaning, you can use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Anything spilled or splashed over a marble surface should be wiped off immediately.
- Avoid using vacuums with older metal parts and wheels that can scratch the surface of marble stone.
Simple care and maintenance using the best quality products is essential to preserve your stone’s beauty for generations to come. With a complete range of products including marble cleaning products, marble shine maintainer products, marble anti-slip treatment product, marble polishing powder and various other products to protect, clean and transform, Tikko Products has all the necessary tools to ensure durability of your precious marble stone.
Give us a call today to know more.